Sunday, November 10, 2019

5.0 lollipop - Weather information not showing up on lock screen like before


I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, in my previous version of Android (presumably KitKat), I configured it to show basic weather information on the lock screen for that day (typically temperature and overall conditions outside). This setting is in Settings > Lock Screen > Additional Info > check "Weather" box to enable.


Since I upgraded to Lollipop, the setting is still there, but even when I enable it the weather info no longer shows up on the lock screen. Pedometer is working, all the other lock screen settings seem to be working. Did they remove this one feature in Lollipop? Because honestly I found it really handy so I didn't have to unlock my phone just to view the current temperature.



Does anyone know if this is a bug or was it removed and they forgot to remove the actual option to display it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...