Tuesday, November 26, 2019

htc droid incredible - How to choose micro USB cable for my device?


The plug sure looks like any old micro USB plug. Will another cable (like the one from my digital camera) work to charge the battery, or do I need one specifically designed for my phone (incredible)



Answer



Any Micro USB cable that has the capability of charging your phone does excactly that.


I found a link on USB powering. The source is from 2005 but the issue remains the same.


Some cables do charge your device due to a sufficient power flow through the cable while others don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...