Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Nexus 5 Reboot loop


Today my Nexus 5 turned itself off, and then whenever I try to start it again, it loops rebooting - it shows the google logo, then starts the boot animation, then powers off and starts over.


I've tried to get into recovery mode with the volume+power keys, but when I'm able to get into the recovery screen, it shuts off in about the same amount of time and reboots again.


What can I do to fix this?


I did run the upgrade to 5.1.1, but it was a few days ago so I'm not sure whether that would be related.




Answer



In the end, nothing I tried worked - it went into the reboot loop even from inside the boot loader screen, so I couldn't get into recovery mode.


I sent it to LG and they repaired it for free even though it was supposed to be out of warranty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...