Tuesday, November 26, 2019

last seen on whatsapp


Good day I have 2 phones with 2 different whatsapp accounts, not linked to each other at all.


Lets say I've got 3 contacts, contact X, contact Y and contact Z on my whatsapp profile "A" on phone "A", and the same 3 contacts on my whatsapp profile "B" on phone "B". I can see contact X "last seen" time and date on the whatsapp profile "A" on phone "A", but at the same time not see contact X "last seen" time and date on the whatsapp profile "B" on phone "B" of mine. I can however see on whatsapp profile "A" & "B" when contact X is online as both whatsapp profiles "A" & "B" simultaneously indicate "online" when contact X is online.


For contacts Y & Z I can see the "last seen" time and date as well as "online" simultaneously on whatsapp profile "A" & "B" on phones "A" & "B".


Why would it be that I can see contact X's "last seen" time and date on whatsapp profile "A" but not on whatsapp profile "B" while I can see the "last seen" time and date of contacts Y & Z on both "A" & "B" whatsapp profiles?


Other contacts which is also on both whatsapp profiles of mine, I can see the "last seen" time and date on both whatsapp profiles.


Thanks



Pieter




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...