Sunday, November 17, 2019

ram - Rooting Micromax A87 to make it faster


What is the best way to root my Micromax A87?


My phone RAM shows only 160MB, but I only access about 120MB.
I want my phone to run faster.


Or is there any common method for rooting my phone.
Kindly help me.



Answer



A XDA thread speaks about rooting MicroMax A87 Ninja which seems to be quite easy and broken into following easy steps:




  1. Preparation of computer which includes downloading JDK, SDK, ADB driver and One click tool to root.

  2. Connect the phone and run the root tool.


I am skipping on rest of the details as the XDA thread enumerates its details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...