Monday, November 18, 2019

samsung galaxy s 5 - Unwanted outgoing phone calls



Occasionally, when I flip the lid of my phone and put it on the table, the phone calls the primary number of the contact with which I communicated last (by phone or text message).


I suspect that some button has this function under certain circumstances, but I am not able to reproduce this call back voluntarily.


Does anyone know what happens to me? And maybe how to deactivate this hidden callback feature.


I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.


Edit: According to the answer I received, I moved the icon of the phone app, so that it would be impossible to tap it three times by closing the lid. But this didn't change the problem. The annoying unwanted outgoing calls still persist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...