Thursday, November 14, 2019

external sd - Link2SD doesn't work on Marshmallow: No such file or directory


Due to my displeasure with the new SD card as internal storage of Marsmallow, I decided to switch back to Link2SD, something which I had been using on previous versions of Android. However, there's a problem. If I try to create the mount scripts for my partitioned SD card, I get the following error:


Mount script cannot be created

mount: '/dev/block/vold/179:66'->'/data/sdext2': No such file or directory

Does anybody know how to get Link2SD to work on the Marshmallow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...