Tuesday, August 13, 2019

samsung - Galaxy S6 Folder is Empty on PC


I connected my Galaxy S6 to my PC (Windows 7) for the first time. My computer installed the driver successfully and the device is showing under "Removable Storage." When I click on the device from my PC, however, the folder is empty. There are no folders visible at all. I tried the option of automatically importing the pictures, too. I got a message the no pictures were located. I have never had trouble doing this with any other Android phone. I tried a different USB cable, but the result was the same. Thank you for your help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...