Wednesday, August 21, 2019

settings - How can I disable the notification sounds while playing music?


I don't like the notification sounds overlaying my music playback, but I can't find any setting to disable notification sounds while playing music.



I also don't like the way the sound overlay works. The IPhone handles this much better.


Is there any way to set this up to behave more like the Iphone or turn off the notifications while playing music at all?



Answer



First install Quick Settings: http://www.appbrain.com/app/quick-settings/com.bwx.bequick


With that under volume control you can control the following volumes seperately:



  • ringer

  • notification

  • media (this would control the music)

  • alarm


  • voice

  • system


On top of that you can install Quick Profiles


...which will let you create a sound profile with the settings you want and easily activate it with one click.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...