Sunday, August 18, 2019

applications - Is there an app that will list my phone's info in an easily copy/paste-able format?



There's a great Add-on for Firefox called InfoLister, all it does is provide a nicely formatted list of stuff and versions, for example here's what it lists for me:



Last updated: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:03:32 GMT


User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)


Extensions (enabled: 23, disabled: 7):



  • Contacts 0.3.2


  • DOM Inspector 2.0.8

  • etc...


Themes (1):



  • Default 3.6.13 [selected]


Plugins (13):



  • Garmin Communicator Plug-In


  • Google Talk Plugin

  • etc...



Are there any Android apps that can generate an easily copy & paste-able list of the phone's version, etc. all in one place? Basically the stuff that appears in Settings -› About phone.



Answer



I also wrote an app in response to this question. It's free in the market. Let me know what you think. If you want more information, please let me know and I'll add what I can.


It's called "Android Information Text ".


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...