Friday, August 23, 2019

cyanogenmod - how to re-enable first time setup at next boot?



tl;dr: What is the hidden setting that tells the first-time-user-wizard to run? i just want to re-enable that flag so next time the phone boots it shows the new user wizard and UI hints.


A friend gave me his new nexus to install CM11 and a few applications.


To install those applications i created a bogus Google account, downloaded them from the store, configured and then removed my account.



now i want to give the phone back in a way that when it is powered on, it shows the create new account/enable Wifi/etc wizard.


I already tried wiping out data from "one time setup" system application, but that did nothing. Any other ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...