Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Droid - what won't function properly on device if I disable background data usage for google play store?



I just upgraded to a new droid razor maxx from an older version. With the older version I never went over my 150 mb of data. Since I received the new phone Google Play Store is eating up my data and I went over my limit within 3 days.


Why does google play eat up all my data using mostly "background" usage, when I am not even accessing it?


What won't function properly on device if I disable background data usage for google play store?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...