Monday, January 28, 2019

wi fi - Connect to Wifi network even if it doesn't have internet access


I have a LAN accessible over wifi that I'd like to connect my Android device to, but when I go to Settings->Connections->Wifi and try selecting the network, it doesn't connect. If I enable internet access on the wifi network it will connect, but then as soon as I disconnect the wifi network from the internet, the phone disconnects from the wifi network. Is there a way to force the phone to connect to a wifi network, regardless of internet accessibility?


The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4, with Android 4.3. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...