Tuesday, January 15, 2019

lock screens - How to stop music apps from changing lockscreen


I am not new to Android, but this is the first thing that has actually stumped me. I noticed my default music app (Xperia Z1ˢ BTW) and Spotify both change my lock screen to the album of whatever I'm listening to. Is there any way to turn this feature off easily? I know my way around android, but I don't know the coding language. This isn't really a problem, but a few album art covers are not exactly school appropriate.


update


I have checked the default music app settings, and there is no option to change for this issue either. I'm using Android 5.0.2, and the offensive album art is through Spotify. I also have checked my settings for this, there are no "music" options.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...