Thursday, January 24, 2019

applications - How can I install MySQL on my Android device(s)?


There are good and bad choices available for the design of my system and MySQL seems to be the best available. I need it to run client/server and support stored procedures & triggers and a host of other features. But I also need a database that will run single-user on mobile devices when off-line, then synchronize with the on-line server when reconnected to the Internet. The only database provided with Android is SQLite - which doesn't even come close to providing the features required. Also, installing MySQL on Android devices would mean that I wouldn't have to support any incompatibilities between two different databases. I do not need other features installed (HTML server, PHP, etc)... just MySQL. How can I get that installed (and with my apps(s)) and have it work easily and efficiently (and not have to root or install a new ROM on the device)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...