Wednesday, January 16, 2019

rooting - How to root the SM-G900F Android 5.0 without tripping KNOX?


I know the Galaxy S5 can be rooted without tripping knox on Android 4.4. but that "bug" has been fixed by Samsung, and the developer of TowelRoot won't fix it because he works by Google now. So TowelRoot will not work for me because I have already updated to Android 5.0.


Is there any other possible solution to root the Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Android 5.0 without tripping the KNOX WARRANTY VOID to 0x1 or 1.




Screenshot:

About Phone

(Touch for a larger image.)




Hope anybody will find a solution! Thanks!

Edit: Just updated my phone. Still on 5.0, updated the screenshot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...