Thursday, January 31, 2019

rom flashing - Add system apps in a custom rom


I'm trying to change a few some system apps in an already working custom rom (Lewa Os - CM7 derived) and my device is an Acer Liquid Metal)


Lewa Os is a chinese rom that I've translated thanks to the help of other guys in the forum to Italian.


So I want to repack the rom with all the new Italian files (framework-res.apk, phone.apk and so on).


I've used xda's kitchen (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633246) and following all the simple wizard (I didn't modify a thing) I simply added with copy and paste the new apks in the folder and cooked the rom.


When I flash it the final result is a rom that has everything BUT the "new" apks.


What's wrong?



How can I find it out?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...