Wednesday, January 2, 2019

applications - How to track down an app that shows ads on smartphone screen?


I have a problem with malware apps. Looks like some app called "Native" installed itself, and created a shortcut for itself, all without my permission. After that happened, I have pop-up ads every time I unlock my screen.


I have 2 security apps: Avast and 360 security. Neither of them can find anything wrong on my phone.


Because this new app "Native" uses such a common word as its name, I cannot find anything about it on the Internet, and I don't see anything called "Native" when I browse in the "Settings"->"Applications" menus.


So I am stuck with ads popping up every time I unlock the screen. What may be the possible solution?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...