Friday, January 11, 2019

applications - Why can't I download games, apps, etc from any site except the Official Android Market?


Every time I try to download any of the games I love from any site except the Android Market, my phone tells me that the settings are set to not allow unknown apps to be run on my phone.


By the way I have an HTC Destiny. Don't have a book for it. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it greatly. Again thank anyone who can help. I'm a total newbie to the android world, but think I will b a fan if i can just figure a couple things out!! Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...