Friday, January 11, 2019

usb on the go - Using an OTG drive with Google Play Music?


I just bought an OTG drive thinking I could mount it and cache music on it on Google Play Music. I am using a 2014 Moto X, with 16GB internal storage.


It mounts just fine on the device, but Google Play Music doesn't "see" the USB drive--the option is grayed out in the settings under "Storage Location". I'm able to use the OTG drive through other apps.



Is there any way to get this to work? Would it be possible to create a symlink from the internal drive onto the external drive, and if so, where would I even create the symlink at?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...