Monday, January 28, 2019

adb - Samsung J5 : Use SD card as internal memory


I'm actually trying to use my SD card as internal memory on my Samsung Galaxy J5 with 6.0.1 android version. I saw some post on google and i follow this tutotial :


http://www.phonandroid.com/galaxy-s7-s7-edge-fusionner-memoire-interne-carte-sd-sans-root.html (It's in french because i'm french)


but when i try to use sm partition in adb shell nothing is happening... and my internal memory still the same. As you can see on the tutorial other people got the same bug on Samsung J5.


If someone have a solution or a way to solve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...