Wednesday, September 12, 2018

settings - Change Default Save To Directory For Content Downloaded From Apps


I've been looking all over and could only find information on changing the directory for the camera or for changing from the internal storage to an external SD card.


What I am trying to figure out is how to consolidate my downloads, specifically all of my images, into one nice folder. For example, anything downloaded from Chrome is saved to the folder "Download" while everything I save from Reddit is Fun is saved to "Pictures." This drives me nuts when I am trying to send somebody one of these pictures and my Gallery is very cluttered. It would be great if there were an app and/or procedure that allowed me to specify which folder the content from each app should be downloaded into.


I am on a rooted SGH-T889, 3.0.36 Perseus Kernel, running stock 4.1.2.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...