Friday, September 14, 2018

adb - Storage location of "adb_keys"


I have a Galaxy s3 (I9300) that has a broken touch screen (display is fine). I therefore can not click the authorization dialog that pops up when I try to access the device via adb on any ROMs above Android 4.2 as they require authorization to access the device via adb.


On 4.2 and 4.3 of the stock ROMs, I am able to copy my ~/.android/adbkey.pub file from my machine to /data/misc/adb/adb_keys on the device via CWM recovery and gain access. I have tried this with LineageOS 14 which is on Android 7.1.1 and I still don't get access. I am wondering where the adb_keys file is located on android 7.1.1 so I can do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...