Tuesday, September 18, 2018

rooting - How to securely root g2 phone (AT&T LGE LG-D800)?


I've been looking to root my phone, only all methods require installing binaries from little-known (by me) sites with no Web of Trust rating. I feel hesitant to do that.


Here are some rooting links I found for my phone:



Which of them are safer than others?


Also, there was a manual way to root via ADB, or if there was source code, or if there was a reputable trustworthy site to download from, I'd be feeling much more secure.


I am a Java developer, new to Android development, but it' something I want to learn, so programmatic solutions welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...