Sunday, September 16, 2018

Android on Virtualbox - Internet connection isn't available to all apps


I've installed Android on Virtualbox. Everything works fine. As I started Android, I was able to insert my google username, browse the web, install application via PlayStore.



However, there are some applications I've installed that aren't able to use internet! They say that no internet connection is available.


I googled around, and I only found pages in which they solve the situation in which internet connection isn't available at all. But I did not find anything about my problem.


If other details are needed, please ask and I'll post them.


Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...