Friday, September 14, 2018

applications - Google Play insufficient space error


I am using RED MI Note.


All my applications are installed in internal storage.


I have 2GB of space available in internal device.


But when i try to install Any.do and Greenify I am getting error that


"Not Enough Space Available"


I tried Many ways:




  1. Uninstall lots of apps (Cleared almost 1 GB)

  2. Uninstalled Play Store and Re-installed

  3. Cleared Cache of Play Services.

  4. Uninstalled Play Services.

  5. Cleared Data of Play Store.

  6. Install older version of play store.

  7. Cleared App cache of all apps.

  8. Downloaded apk and then installed (not worked)


9.Installed older version of apps that work earlier (not worked)




I am searching for this solution from several days. I tried almost every Possible solution on net.


I am asking it here so that i can get the solution.


NOTE I even tried complete factory reset. But It also doesn't work



Answer



I don't know whether this works for some one or not.


I installed Lucky Patcher in my Phone.


And immediately it showed me warning that


 unused file Anydo.odex


and after then I Am able to install all these applications. Its weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...