Thursday, September 20, 2018

cyanogenmod - After rooting my verizon Galaxy S3, I have no data or cellular connection?


So, when I first rooted my phone, everything worked fine. I had used CM 10.1 (Or at least some version of Cyanogenmod). Being curious, I wanted to try other ROMs. I then installed MUIU v5. Didn't like so I went back to a backup I had created previously, and updated to the latest version of Cyanogenmod. When I go to Settings->About Phone->Status, I see these settings:


Network: Verizon Wireless

Signal Strength: -97 dBm 1 asu
Mobile network type: CDMA - 1xRTT:7
Service State: In service
Roaming: Roaming
Mobile network state: Disconnected
My phone number: ***-***-**** --Giberish which ISN'T my phone number
MIN, MEID, IMEI, ICCID all give me long numbers.
IP Address: Unavailable

This is when Airplane Mode is off. My little signal icon in the top status bar has an R which I'm guessing is for Roaming.



I have no idea why it's doing this seeing that it worked fine before on Cyanogenmod. What can I do to get my signal and data connection back? What would have caused something like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...