Wednesday, September 12, 2018

dialer codes - How can I save keypad command numbers like `*#*#4636#*#*` to my contact list?


I learned from a previous question of mine that Android has got several system numbers, or "keypad commands," which produce all kinds of information or invoke a system mode.


As example: one of them is *#*#4636#*#* ( which produces all kinds of usage statistics ).


How can I save these number to my contacts list ?


Or is there some other way that I can create a short cut to enter these numbers ?



Answer



Save it as contact; then when you want to use it -> navigate to it; and choose edit before sending.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...