Tuesday, September 25, 2018

storage - Where does Google Play store its ebooks on an Android device?


In the Google Play Books Android application, there is an option to keep an ebook on a device if the user wants to do it. So when you decide to do such a thing, the ebook may be stored somewhere on the Android device. I would like to know where the ebook is stored. I searched in /mnt/storage and I only found Aldiko ebooks (in the /mnt/storage/eBooks folder), not the Google Play eBooks.


Thanks for your answsers.


PS : if it can help, I do this on an Archos G9 101 tablet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...