Thursday, September 6, 2018

cyanogenmod - How to check if flashlight is activated?


I've got a brandnew OnePlus One with Cyanogenmod 12 on it, and the device is rooted.


I like the offscreen gestures very much. But sometimes they are triggered accidentally. This is very costy when the flashlight is turning on and you don't get it.


So my thought was, to write a task with Tasker, which let the phone vibrate, when the flashlight has been enabled.


But unfortunately I have no clue how. I looked for a solution in the web, but I didn't find anything. So maybe you have an idea how I could achieve this. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...