Saturday, September 22, 2018

usb debugging - How to enable USB debug on Note 2?


No matter what setting I change, my Samsung Note 2 is always entering "USB media mode" instead of "debug mode".


I have the USB debug option set and the Google USB driver from the SDK installed, but adb devices shows nothing.


Enabling USB debug on my Nexus and plugging it in gives the debug mode just fine and adb devices shows it.

If I plug the USB in the Note 2 with USB debug enabled, the notification shows "Connected as media device".


If relevant my device is running Android v4.1.2.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...