Saturday, September 29, 2018

Huawei Ascend P1 is sending SMS automatically everyday


I bought a Huawei Ascend P1 and installed some apps. But for the past 3-4 days, I see an alert that an SMS has been sent and 1.50 INR has been deducted. How will it unlock and send an SMS?


I found from my mobile carrier that the SMS was sent to the same number. The following apps have the SEND_SMS permission, but I am confused because most of them are system apps, and a few like WhatsApp & True Caller are trusted. I really don't understand what's going on as I see that the questions related to this topic seem different.


apps 1 apps 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...