Wednesday, September 26, 2018

google play store - How to hide updates from market?


I have an app that has updates that reduce the functionality of the app. Is it possible to hide the updates so that I can use the "update all" feature, or update all apps from the list without worrying about the app? I've backed it up with Titanium Backup so I'll be able to restore it but that's a bit of a hassle. Also, the constant "New updates available" notifications are a pain in the.... neck.



Answer



Long press on the app in Titanium and choose "Detach from Market".


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...