Friday, September 14, 2018

touchscreen - Why does fingerprint sensor not work when phone is charging?


I often face this issue. The fingeprint sensor does not work and sometimes the touch also misbehaves when phone is charging.


Why does this happen and how to fix this?


I experienced this issue with Mi Note 4, as well as Redmi 4A.



Answer



As requested by OP posting answer, in response to my comment (now deleted) based on my experience




Having a clean power supply, using original charger + USB cable, setting up finger prints again are the common things that work...



I am not sure as to why touch sensor works only with original charger but posting as it may help, as it helped OP


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...