Thursday, January 25, 2018

rom flashing - Unfortunately, System UI has stopped


I have PAC-ROM Paranoid-Android (downloaded and flashed from here), and suddenly, after changing some settings (unfortunately I can't reproduce an annoying message started popping up every 2 seconds, it says "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped.".


Has anyone faced this before?
Does anyone know how to reproduce the issue or what setting is causing that? I'm sure reflashing the ROM will solve the issue, but I prefer avoiding a reconfiguration of all my personal settings.


UPDATE
I'm noticing now, that since that message started to bug up, the status bar is gone.



Answer




Enabling quick settings made that popup disappear (Source).


It's at Settings->System->Status bar->Quick settings.


HTH


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...