Monday, January 29, 2018

applications - Call blocking with spoken message?


Does anyone know of a call blocker that will let you create a voice message for blocked calls?


What I want is to block calls from hidden numbers. This is almost always salespeople so I want to just block them, but maybe once in a while someone with no ill intent might be calling from a line with a hidden number.


So I want the app to actually take the call, but not tell me about it. Then it should play a sound file that I make and then hang up.


This will let me tell the person at the other end, that I just blocked them to get rid of salespeople and that if they are not such a "person" then they should just use SMS.


I know that some of the apps will let you type in a text that will be sent to blocked callers, but as it will almost never be a cellphone, but an old land line with blocked number, then that will not help a lot.


If no one knows of an app that will let me do this, then I will just have to make it my self, but I thought I'd better ask first.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...