Tuesday, January 2, 2018

cyanogenmod - What does "Archive does not contain 'android-something.txt'" mean?


So I am trying to flash my OnePlus One with CM12s through fastboot on command prompt, but whenever I type fastboot update romname.zip I am presented with:


archive does not contain 'android-info.txt'
archive does not contain 'android-product.txt'
error: update package has no android-info.txt or android-product.txt


the specific build I am using can be found here It is the build ending in 8, or the one submitted on 2015-07-08


What have I done wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...