Sunday, January 7, 2018

automatically turning on usb mass storage when usb is connected


Majority if not all times when I plug in my USB I want to use the USB Mass Storage functionality thus I was wondering there is a way to enable USB Mass Storage once a USB is connected.



Answer



Auto Mount Your SD Card should do that for you:



Automatically mount your SD card. Quit manually mounting your SD card every time you plug your phone into your computer.




I used that one one of my phones when I still connected it frequently via USB, and it did its job wonderfully. The app is available for free on the playstore, so nothing to lose :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...