Saturday, August 11, 2018

wi fi - Copy data from phone to wifi network


USB port on my phone broke (can't transfer data). My phone uses built-in memory, no memory card.


It works, I connect to wifi, etc. Is there any software or easy way to copy all my files from phone to network? Mostly I need to get pictures and videos out. Using email will be tooo slow.



Answer



You can use an app such as WiFi Tiles transfer. All you have to do is to download the app and clicking the start button. Then you can go to the server page you're given (on the app screen) and you can access all the files and folders of your phone memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...