Monday, August 6, 2018

google play games - How to get cheap In app purchases


Does anyone know where it is cheapest in the work to buy in app purchases from?


I've seen people try Brazil, Russia, etc..


Well on android, if you change your local settings to a different country in your google wallet as well, for example Mexico you can buy things slightly cheaper than say in the U.S.


A lot of games have packs that you can purchase and they are very expensive especially for Things like Game of War or Mobile Strike.


A lot of people get things for cheaper. But when their gold reaches 50 k, the pack price changes and for some reason it no longer works.. so they can't get cheaper packs..


I was wondering if anyone knows a way around this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...