Sunday, August 26, 2018

applications - Can I install an app directly to my SD card?


I'm trying to install a large application (EA games' Scrabble free), but I have insufficient space on my phone, so I can't complete the installation. I have plenty of space on my SD card though, but I don't see any option to install the app directly there without passing through the phone. What can I do about this?



Answer



You are out of luck sorry!


The only way to do so, is to install to internal space on Phone, then:



  • Tap on Settings

  • Tap on Applications

  • Then tap on Manage Applications

  • Scroll down looking for the appropriate game, then tap on it


  • Finally, tap on Move to SD Card...


You will have to free up space temporarily in order to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...