Thursday, August 16, 2018

sms - Import SMSes from Nokia 6300



I want to transfer all SMSes from my old phone Nokia 6300 to Philips W626. I have tried several tools but all of them failed. Does anybody know tested way to do it?



Answer



Finally I was able to import SMSes using SMS Importer Lite. This post was very helpful to make it work. It was required to configure SMS Importer this way:



  • Source type: Custom


in Advanced preferences:



  • Seperator: ,

  • Sender position: 3


  • Date position: 6

  • Body position: 8


Otherwise it always failed with "unexpected error" message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...