Saturday, August 11, 2018

Is there a way to disable access to certain Settings components?


The Settings app is common to all Android devices, some have more features than others, but most of them are common, such as "Wireless and networks", "Sound", "Screen" and so on.


However, I am faced with the desire of disabling access to some of these components, while keeping access to some others. Using apps such as "SmartAppProtector", I am able to lock access to the entire Settings application, but can't configure access on a deeper level.


Is there a way to do so? How can I, for example, enable access to the "Wireless and networks" component and disable access to the "Screen" component?


Rooting is no problem, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...