Thursday, August 30, 2018

tethering - Can't bluetooth tether between sprint galaxy s6 and nexus 7


On my galaxy s6, I activate the Bluetooth server. I've confirmed that Bluetooth tethering works with my laptop.


On My Nexus 7, the s6 shows up in the paired devices list. I click on settings, and check "use for internet access".


"Connecting..." Flashes, and then goes away. Check box becomes unchecked.


How do I tether my Nexus 7 to my s6?


I'm open to a different app if it will work.


I've read that there are issues withe Bluetooth on the Nexus 7. Could this be the cause?



**edit: I'm using PDANET on my s6 **




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...