Thursday, August 16, 2018

storage - ''insufficient space on the device'' – but my sd card has plenty space?


I bought my Android phone a month ago (a Prestigio 3350 Duo) and installed maybe 5 apps on it, so according to the memory card I have almost 2 gb of free space, and 28 mb on internal storage. But when I try to install some apps it keeps showing off that message.


I don't know why, tried to clear cache (which helped a little) – but still I can't install an app of about 34 mb.


Can someone help me fix this problem? I know there're similar posts but I appreciate any help. Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...