Saturday, August 18, 2018

tasker - Play songs randomly and endlessly


I made a profile in Tasker (it runs on boot) for my (rooted) Android box. The tasks are:



  1. screen always ON


  2. play randomly all the songs from a dedicated folder.


It works. But I need to play endlessly the songs in the folder when Tasker ends playing the last song.


What I'm looking for is to loop the action "play songs from folder" when it's ended but I don't know how.


I tried a "Goto" but Tasker runs the task even if the playback runs. My Android box starts to slow down very fast because I think Tasker repeats the task endlessly and plays the first song repeatedly at the same time.


This is how it looks like at the moment (very simple) :


Profile : "On start up" -> Task "Music"


"Music":





  1. Event action : "Stay awake"




  2. Media action : Play media from folder / random


    only tested :




  3. Task action : Go to "2"





How do I achieve the goal?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...