Monday, August 27, 2018

Can Android devices access an iOS file system via USB-OTG?



Using an OTG cable, Stickmount, and Root Explorer, I can view files on my USB flash drives with my Android device.


On Windows, it's possible to view an iOS device's filesystem using programs such as iFunBox or iExplorer.


When I plug my iPhone to my Android device using an OTG cable, it's recognised as a camera instead of a mass storage device.


Is there a way to view an iOS device's filesystem using an Android device and an OTG cable?



Answer



No as mentioned in the above comment it's not possible.


In android only some part of Linux is used on the architecture whereas in iOS the complete os is built on it.


Android is hard coded in Java whereas in IOS you will find most of the file in XML format so as the format is different you will end up with an unrecognised file on your Android Device


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...