Tuesday, October 27, 2015

rooting - Can't root Galaxy 5830i


A year ago I bought a Galaxy ACE GT-5830i which came with Gingerbread 2.3.6, recently I wanted to root it, I tried following the instructions in Root,Unroot,CWM,and how to Flash Galaxy Ace S5830i, without success.


I wiped cache, Dalvik cache, rooted again, again and again but did not work.


After the root process I found the Superuser icon on the launcher, I checked for root and even tried to use link2sd and nothing. I tried to update the superuser app from Google play and ... nothing. How to root this device?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...