Wednesday, October 28, 2015

wi fi - Free Wi-Fi network: how to autoaccept (robotic click) wifi policy web page?






Possible Duplicate:
Can I automatically log in to open WiFi that requires web login/password?



At a hospital, there is a no-password Wi-Fi network which is for guest and prior having internet, I have to click "Accept" button on an initial web page I get in a browser. The page is super simple, single frame with single button at the bottom called accept.


There is an app in the play store which can open browser so that I can click the accept button.(app name: Auto Wi-Fi Prompt) Well, is there a way to write such script which will make even the "accept" click for me? (e.g., llama advanced config and a ".bat" file after that)


for example, once I activate Wi-Fi, it detects being connected to hospital-guest and will auto-click accept for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...