Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Can a dual SIM Android phone receive voice calls to both SIMs?


Is it possible for a dual SIM phone to receive calls (not simultaneously of course) to both SIMs without any manual switching?


From what I have seen, Android 4.0 seems to support voice call for SIM #1 and video call (which seems to imply voice too) for SIM #2. That seems like you get 2G voice coverage for SIM #1 and 3G voice coverage for SIM #2. Is this true?


I guess this may vary depending on particular phone model, but what solution is Android dual-SIM industry mainstream currently?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...